We measure our performance based on our clients' success. Whatever your situation, know that we have dealt with it before. We have the experience to know what has worked for other individuals and institutions in similar circumstances. As a result, our client relationships are built on the following tenets:
- We strive to serve as our client's chief financial advisor. Wealth Management begins with a genuine interest in our clients and their financial objectives. It’s about empathy, understanding and adding value. Without these even the best investment advice is irrelevant.
- We believe the best client is one who is fully informed. It is important to us that clients understand how their money is being invested. We pride ourselves on providing frequent communication that is in ‘common English’, recognizing that many of our clients are not investment experts. It is mutually beneficial that clients understand and have confidence in their investment approach.
- Client accounts are monitored on an ongoing basis to take advantage of opportunities created by changing circumstances. We provide a safe and confident home for people and institutions who want greater control of their wealth.
- We make ourselves as accessible to our clients as possible. All telephone calls are returned the same business day, either personally or by our staff.
- Tax planning and minimization is a key component of financial planning. As part of an overall plan we assist clients with strategies such as income splitting, prudent use of leverage and family trusts.